"EDINBURGH" Edinburgh by A2002
Edinburgh Travel Guide: 3,577 reviews and 7,363 photos
Went there in July for 2 days.
Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland, is a beautiful city with the castle dominating the sky line of the city in the west.
Scotland's coronation stone, the Stone of Destiny, was installed in Edinburgh Castle since 1996. It will be removed for... more travel advice
Menzies Guesthouse is only a short walk away from Princes Street, Edinburgh Castle, King's Theatre and all main... more travel advice
The traffic wardens are extremely efficient. I parked my car in a controlled area where parking is free until 8am. I... more travel advice
A2002's Related Pages
Edinburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Edinburgh Travel - A Special City - A Special View"
- "Scotland's Capital City"
- "Embra - Scotlands Capital City"
- "A guide to Edinburgh dining & nightlife"
- "Edinburgh - the capital of Scotland"
- "Opera and Graduation in Edinburgh"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Edinburgh
- Hotels in Edinburgh
- Transportation in Edinburgh
- Nightlife in Edinburgh
- Restaurants in Edinburgh
- Shopping in Edinburgh
- Warnings and Dangers in Edinburgh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edinburgh
- 9 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Edinburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edinburgh
Photos in EdinburghSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johor Bahru Intro, 85 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 72 reviews, 58 photos
- Singapore Intro, 80 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 50 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalian Intro, 46 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Loughborough Intro, 30 reviews, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Bintan Intro, 29 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues