"Bintan Resorts - An easy getaway from Singapore." Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Bintan by A2002
Pulau Bintan Travel Guide: 459 reviews and 1,449 photos
Pulau Bintan (Bintan Island) is one of the most visited island in the Riau Archipelago, belonging to Indonesia. The capital of the Riau Islands is Tanjung Pinang, which is on Pulau Bintan.
Bintan Resorts is constructed to be a place for relaxation and a getaway from the bustling city of Singapore. The Resorts are situated in the North of Pulau Bintan with many luxurious and internationally reputated hotels and resorts. The currency accepted within the resort area are Singapore dollars, US dollars and of course the Rupiah too. Credit card payments will be in Indonesian Rupiah only.
Within Bintan resorts, the cheapest accommodation that one can find will be "Mana-mana" which is quite popular with backpackers. It is within Nirwana Gardens.
For exclusive enjoyment and relaxation, I would suggest Indra-Maya Villas or Banyan Tree.You gotta pay for being "exclusive" too. The experience is excellent for getting away from the crowds and spending more quiet times with your other half or family. Wish you a romantic and relaxed stay at Bintan Resorts.
Pulau Bintan is not just about expensive resorts. These resorts area are quite secluded from the rest of Indonesia. There are daily scheduled ferries operated by "Bintan resorts" from Singapore, will bring you direct to the jetty at the resort area. There are day trips out to Tanjung Pinang or other places of Pulau Bintan at the hotel reception. A day trip to Tanjung Pinang is worth exploring to get a feel of the local life on Pulau Bintan.
There are also ferry services to Pulau Batam (Batam Island) and you can see Batam from the west coast of Bintan.
One can either drive to Senggerang from Tanjung Pinang, or take a ride on the "sampan". It will take half an hour to... more travel advice
There are 4 suites at Indra Maya perched on top of the hill (very exclusive and quiet). Each suite comes with a 4-seater... more travel advice
A2002's Related Pages
Pulau Bintan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monsoon Season in Pulau Bintan"
- "IMPREXXION: PULAU BINTAN"
- "Bintan Resorts - An easy getaway from Singapore."
- "A Birthday Getaway"
- "Bintan Island Resort-Indonesia"
- "Bintan - Island of Resorts and Rural Lifestyle"
- "Bintan Trip 2004: Fri 9th Apr - Sun 11th Apr"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Bintan
- Hotels in Pulau Bintan
- Transportation in Pulau Bintan
- Nightlife in Pulau Bintan
- Restaurants in Pulau Bintan
- Shopping in Pulau Bintan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Bintan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Bintan
- 29 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Pulau Bintan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Bintan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johor Bahru Intro, 85 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 72 reviews, 58 photos
- Singapore Intro, 80 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 50 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalian Intro, 46 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Loughborough Intro, 30 reviews, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Bintan Intro, 29 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues