"Home is Where the Heart Is" Top 5 Page for this destination Thunder Bay by D_Shannon
Thunder Bay Travel Guide: 198 reviews and 332 photos
Though I've been living in South Korea for almost 2 years, Thunder Bay will always, always be home.
"The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land"
- G.K. Chesterton
They're wrong when they say you can never go home again, but it isn't always easy. It's hard to believe you can experience culture shock when returning to a place you've known for most of your life. Friends, family, and a well stocked cooler make it so much more enjoyable.
Situated at the tip of Lake Superior,Thunder Bay is rather remote and is best known for its outdoor attractions. Camp out beneath the stars, hike the Sleeping Giant, swim in Lake Superior, go skiing, skidooing, dog-sledding, fishing, hunting, berry picking...
Hike the legend of the Sleeping Giant The Giant is full of great trails for beginners to more advanced hikers. Go to the... more travel advice
How Thunder Bay got its name. Thunder Bay used to be two towns: the fur trading post of Fort William and the shipping... more travel advice
- See All Lakehead University dormitory
- The ONLY real way to get...
- See All The Inntowner
- See All Mt McKay is well known as a...
D_Shannon's Related Pages
Thunder Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KimberlyAnn's Thunder Bay Page"
- "Home is Where the Heart Is"
- "The forgotten part of Ontario"
- "Welcome to Thunder Bay"
- "A Trip To Fort William"
- "Thunder Bay"
- "Welcome to Thunder Bay!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thunder Bay
- Hotels in Thunder Bay
- Transportation in Thunder Bay
- Nightlife in Thunder Bay
- Restaurants in Thunder Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in Thunder Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thunder Bay
- 34 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Thunder Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thunder Bay
Photos in Thunder BaySee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- South Korea Intro, 30 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 6 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thunder Bay Intro, 34 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Czech Republic Intro, 3 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sorak-sanmaek Intro, 4 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.