"Banksa Stiavnica by Chamsa" Banska Stiavnica by Chamsa
Banska Stiavnica Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 74 photos
The oldest mining town in Slovakia is located in a picturesque valley.
Beside the mining museum, artifical lakes, houses from the different periods (Medival, Renaissance, Baroque, Historism,...) Banska Stiavnica is protected as a UNESCO World Heritage City and is seat of the UNESCO-Chair for Ecological Awareness and Sustainable Development.
- In a nutshell:UNESCO World Heritage with thousands years of mining history
Chamsa's Related Pages
Banska Stiavnica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Banska Stiavnica"
- "Terra Banensium, Land of Mines."
- "Interesting Stopover Location"
- "Little Bulgaria in the Slovak mountains"
- "Banksa Stiavnica by Chamsa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Banska Stiavnica
- Hotels in Banska Stiavnica
- Restaurants in Banska Stiavnica
- Shopping in Banska Stiavnica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Banska Stiavnica
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Banska Stiavnica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banska Stiavnica
Photos in Banska StiavnicaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Manchester Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Augsburg Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Liverpool Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Florence Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kiev Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Würzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.