"Fairytale chateau de Chambord" Chambord by wanderlust23
Chambord Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 303 photos
Chambord is really a great and fun castle! I went here on a family trip and was blown away by the size and all the amazing turrets and chimneys on the roof. I also love the classic moat and the rooftop terrace.
Truly a wonderful and fairytale like castle!
- Pros:Moat, rooftop terrace, double helix staircase
- Cons:Tourists, tour groups
- In a nutshell:A lovely castle experience!
This staircase was designed by Leonardo Davinci and resembles a double helix. Two people can see each other while going... more travel advice
wanderlust23's Related Pages
Chambord Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Royal experience, yes!!"
- "Chateau de Chambord"
- "Moscow - Chambord"
- "Fairytale Chateau."
- "Sharrie's Chambord Facade"
- "Château de Chambord"
- "Our First Glimpses of the Chateau of Chambord"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chambord
- Hotels in Chambord
- Transportation in Chambord
- Shopping in Chambord
- Warnings and Dangers in Chambord
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chambord
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Chambord?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chambord
Photos in ChambordSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 40 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amiens Intro, 21 reviews, 18 photos
- Lille Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos
- Pays de la Loire Intro, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Granada Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 2 reviews, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Beijing Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salamanca Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos