"Medieval city of Loches" Loches by wanderlust23
Loches Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 76 photos
Loches was a fantastic city/castle that we would have never seen had it not been for our host at the bed and breakfast we were staying at in Amboise. She said it would be exciting and a great off-the-beaten path location - that it was!
- Pros:Great hall, dungeon, not many tourists
- Cons:Steep climbs, lack of handrails in some places
- In a nutshell:Stormy weather adds to the mystique of this medieval city.
The dungeon was rather spooky, you could go underground and see where prisoners had been held for years and years. The... more travel advice
wanderlust23's Related Pages
Loches Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Amorous Escape in an Old Fortress"
- "A great t(r)ip!"
- "Loches - Century old Fortified Town"
- "Medieval city of Loches"
- "I can't resist a tower"
- "Medieval Loches"
- "Pretty and off the beaten track"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Königstein im Taunus
- Marburg an der Lahn
- Zahara de los Atunes
- Largo, Key Hotels
- Pontian Besar Hotels
- Osaka Hotels
- San Miguel Dueñas Hotels
- Mason Island Hotels
- Peace River
- Edo State
- Lappi Hotels
- Rio Piedras
- San Juan de los Morros
- Frigate Island
- Johnson City
Badges & Stats in Loches
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Loches?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Loches
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 40 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amiens Intro, 21 reviews, 18 photos
- Lille Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos
- Pays de la Loire Intro, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Granada Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 2 reviews, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Beijing Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salamanca Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
Latest Loches hotel reviews
- Pierre & Vacances Le Moulin Des Cordeliers Residence Loches
- 1 Review & Opinion
- George Sand
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 28, 2012