"New Brunswick" Top 5 Page for this destination New Brunswick by katmag
New Brunswick Travel Guide: 59 reviews and 69 photos
I live, go to school, and party in New Brunswick. This place really has it all. It's a clean, growing city, with a downtown/professional area, and the university part of town. The train station is right downtown, walking distance from everywhere, and in half an hour you can be in Manhattan, Philly, or any town in between. New Brunswick is home to Johnson & Johnson world headquarters, the country's largest medical school, two academic hospitals, three professional theaters, and several four-star restaurants.
The main reason that most people come to New Brunswick is Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. This university is huge. It has three campuses in New Brunswick, Newark and Camden. The one in New Brunswick is the largest, and is composed of five sub-campuses: College Ave, Douglass, Cook, Busch, and Livingston. I love it here, but it's not for everyone. It's a really buisy, big place, so people who don't really know what they want and who they are get lost here. Many people complain about Rutgers, but it is what you make it. If you are a fun, interesting person, then you will have a great time. That is all that there is to it.
Signs like this one around town show which Rutgers busses stop there. Each route has its own letter, and goes on... more travel advice
New Brunswick is pretty much split into two. There is the college part of town which centers on College Avenue and... more travel advice
- See All Everything Photography
- See All Golden Rail Pub
- See All Winter in New Brunswick
- Collge Town
katmag's Related Pages
New Brunswick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New Brunswick"
- "Seamandrew's New Brunswick Page"
- "New Brunswick otherwise known as Why did I pick RU"
- "stevez99's New Brunswick Page"
- "RUTGERS UNIVERSITY"
- "Call it da Brunswicks..."
- "Rutgers Scarlet Knights"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Brunswick
- Hotels in New Brunswick
- Transportation in New Brunswick
- Nightlife in New Brunswick
- Restaurants in New Brunswick
- Shopping in New Brunswick
- Warnings and Dangers in New Brunswick
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New Brunswick
- 53 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 34 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to New Brunswick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Brunswick
Photos in New BrunswickSee All Photos (39)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Brunswick Intro, 53 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hel Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oswiecim Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gliwice Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue