"HEL" Top 5 Page for this destination Hel by katmag
Hel Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 197 photos
Hel is a beautiful little fishing town that has turned into a vacation getaway for Polish people. It is a relaxing place with very reasonable prices and a beautiful beach. Here you can see the town on the one side of the peninsula, and the forest that you have to walk through to get to the beach on the other side. The walk takes about 20 minutes. In terms of the town, it is really composed of only one main street; Ul. Wiejska. On this street are the majority of the Inns, hotels, shops, and restaurants of the town.
In the former historic, 15th c. church, the Museum of Fishery is seated. At the Museum, you can see the only open-air... more travel advice
Here's as good of a shot as I got of the pier. It's very big, and on a clear day you can see Poland on the other side of... more travel advice
katmag's Related Pages
Hel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hel - the tip of the Hel Peninsula"
- "Sunday in Hel"
- "Hel Pennisula"
- "Hel, Poland"
- "Hel Aint A Bad Place To Be"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hel
- Hotels in Hel
- Transportation in Hel
- Nightlife in Hel
- Restaurants in Hel
- Shopping in Hel
- Warnings and Dangers in Hel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hel
- 12 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Hel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hel
Photos in HelSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Brunswick Intro, 53 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hel Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oswiecim Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gliwice Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue