Landshut Favorite Tips by Henkster Top 5 Page for this destination
Landshut Favorites: 14 reviews and 25 photos
old colorful houses lining the streets
Favorite thing: The Landshut old town is bright, clean and very colorful as you can see here!
Pure history and beauty
Favorite thing: Landshut used to be a very important Bavaria city hundreds of years ago, and was even housing the biggest Bavarian university for a while, before Ludwig I. brought it to the capital.
More Reviews (6)
Henkster's Related Pages
Landshut Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Landshut & a historic marriage of 1475 AD"
- "City of Steep History"
- "Historical town of Landshut in Eastern Bavaria"
- "Welcome to Landshut!"
- "A two day visit"
- "An afternoon in Landshut"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Landshut
- Hotels in Landshut
- Transportation in Landshut
- Nightlife in Landshut
- Restaurants in Landshut
- Warnings and Dangers in Landshut
- See All...
Explore the World
- Königssee Hotels
- Lake Erie Beach Hotels
- Palestine Hotels
- Wakulla Springs
- West Panama City Beach
- El Valle Hotels
Badges & Stats in Landshut
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 35 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Landshut?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Landshut
- Posted in Travel Curitiba Forum "RE: RE: things to do in curitiba"
- Commented on one of globetrott's Landshut travel pages
- updated a Landshut Travel Page "Historical town of Landshut in Eastern Bavaria"
- Wrote a Review Where history comes alive in Landshut Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Where history comes alive"
Photos in LandshutSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munich Intro, 98 reviews, 139 photos, 12 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Bavaria Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Landshut Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Verona Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Schloß Herrenchiemsee Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Würzburg Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos