"A beauty south of Munich" Starnberg by Henkster
Starnberg Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 18 photos
Starnberg is located on the northern edge of the Starnberger See (Lake Starnberg), which is only 45 minutes south of Munich. In the summer it is a popular ressort for all the Munich people, who love to spend their weekends on this huge lake, which is 22 km long and has many small towns on its shore.
Great for sailing and wind-surfing in the summer.
On a clear day, you can see all the way to the Bavarian Alps, even from the northern shore.
Starnberg is also famous for its rich people living there, like many German celebrities.
- Pros:huge lake, pretty town
- Cons:only expensive shops and restaurants
- In a nutshell:a favorite weekend destination from Munich
Henkster's Related Pages
Starnberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A beauty south of Munich"
- "Beautiful Starnberg"
- "Starnberg - You will love it!"
- "The Starnbergersee"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Starnberg
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Starnberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Starnberg
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munich Intro, 98 reviews, 139 photos, 12 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Bavaria Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Landshut Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Verona Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Schloß Herrenchiemsee Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Würzburg Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos