"Tegernsee - A holiday paradise" Tegernsee by Henkster
Tegernsee Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 55 photos
Tegernsee in the summer is filled with visitors and people on holiday. The beautiful setting of the lake, the typical Bavarian towns on the shore and the wealth of activities like hiking, swimming, sailing, or playing golf makes it one of Bavaria's most wonderful places.
- In a nutshell:Lakes and mountians = pure Bavaria
Nope, this is just an arch on a Bavarian street, not a McDonald's sign!! ;-) more travel advice
The towns on Tegernsee are typically Bavarian and very beautiful. Many wealthy people live on this lake. more travel advice
Henkster's Related Pages
Tegernsee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tegernsee Day Trip"
- "Tegernsee - A holiday paradise"
- "Wallberg (1722 m)"
- "Going Bananas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tegernsee
- Transportation in Tegernsee
- Nightlife in Tegernsee
- Restaurants in Tegernsee
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tegernsee
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Tegernsee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tegernsee
Photos in TegernseeSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munich Intro, 98 reviews, 139 photos, 12 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Bavaria Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Landshut Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Verona Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Schloß Herrenchiemsee Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Würzburg Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos