"Medieval Wasserburg" Wasserburg am Inn by Henkster
Wasserburg am Inn Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 40 photos
The Inn river wraps around this charming Bavarian town which presents impressive architecture from times gone by.
Its location is wonderful, close to the beautiful Chiemsee Lake and the bigger city of Rosenheim.
- Pros:beautiful medieval Bavarian town
- In a nutshell:feels like centuries ago
The red-painted bridge offers great view on the Altstadt. more travel advice
Henkster's Related Pages
Wasserburg am Inn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Idyllic Old City on a Peninsula"
- "Small town with 2 different entries in VT database"
- "Medieval Wasserburg"
- "Way off the main road"
- "Wasserburg am Inn"
- "Nice little Wasserburg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wasserburg am Inn
- Hotels in Wasserburg am Inn
- Restaurants in Wasserburg am Inn
- Shopping in Wasserburg am Inn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wasserburg am Inn
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Wasserburg am Inn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wasserburg am Inn
Photos in Wasserburg am InnSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munich Intro, 98 reviews, 139 photos, 12 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Bavaria Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Landshut Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Verona Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Schloß Herrenchiemsee Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Würzburg Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos