"Old city - excellent cuisine" Strasbourg by Henkster
Strasbourg Travel Guide: 1,073 reviews and 3,459 photos
Strasbourg is one of France's most visited places. It is circled by canals and the small rivers are a great place for walks. Like in most French towns, the food is excellent. And what is different from Paris, is the friendliness of the Alsace people, as well as the fair prices.
- In a nutshell:cheaper and friendlier than Paris
Henkster's Related Pages
Strasbourg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marchés de Noël in Strasbourg"
- "Former Free Imperial City"
- "WHICH COUNTRY DO I BELONG TO!"
- "weekend in Strasbourg"
- "The Best of Both Worlds"
- "Strasbourg - At the crossroads of Europe"
- "First stop Strasbourg......"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Strasbourg
- Hotels in Strasbourg
- Transportation in Strasbourg
- Nightlife in Strasbourg
- Restaurants in Strasbourg
- Shopping in Strasbourg
- Warnings and Dangers in Strasbourg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Strasbourg
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Strasbourg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Strasbourg
Photos in StrasbourgSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munich Intro, 98 reviews, 139 photos, 12 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Bavaria Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Landshut Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Verona Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Schloß Herrenchiemsee Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Würzburg Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos