Barcelona Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Dizzyhead
Barcelona Warnings and Dangers: 357 reviews and 165 photos
All people I talk with, tell me to avoid them. So, I have decided to avoid all pickpockets here in Barcelona. I am here to have fun and take many beautiful pictures. I will NOT let noone take my important things for me. No Way!
After I wrote this tip, I meet two girls from the hostel and they were from Ukraine. They lost their money, or more exactly. Someone robbed them on a bag with money, flight tickets and passports. So, beware of the pickpockets and put money in more places then one. Just one minute can make your trip to an awful memory, so be beware of it and try to avoid that the pickpockets try to rob you. So, far I have been lucky. I also hope you will have a good memory of Barcelona!
On my last trip this year to Barcelona in August 2010, I got to know people who also lost some things because of thieves.
You will NOT find this animal on Barcelona Zoo, maybe in a bar in Barcelona!!!!
Call the police directly when you see this creature. He shall not be loose....
This man shall be behind bars, like in the zoo and if you want to feed him, he wants red wine,cheese, olives and bread! Good company is NOT bad either, because it is NOT good to drink alone. he prefers females....
On the beach in Barcelona, usually many people from Pakistan go and sell beer illegally. You can be taken by the police and have to pay a fine for buying beer from them. Dont do it. It is better to go and support the local bars, even if they are little more expensive. They usually sell water and other beverages too.
The good thing to buy from them, is that you dont need to go away from your spot on the beach!!!
Many immigrants from Africa runs around in Barcelona and they sell things in leather, all copies. Of course, the goods are cheaper, but they maybe will not be the same quality. And it easy to be fooled by them and you can regret your shopping, if you buy from them. And it is illegally to shop from them. But at the same time their only possibility to get an income and survive, they have to sell illegaly.
More Reviews (81)
- See All Buy post cards.
- See All Italian restaurant.
- See All Common tip.
- See All The Cathedral.
- See All Small cars.
Dizzyhead's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- "Gaudi is Not the Only Site in the City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Explore the World
- Wilnis Hotels
- Norfolk (County) Hotels
- Taitung Hotels
- Chantemerle-lès-Grignan Hotels
- Provincie Zeeland Warnings and Dangers
- Dover Warnings and Dangers
- Nesebar Warnings and Dangers
- Faisalabad Warnings and Dangers
- Sighisoara Warnings and Dangers
- Police Behavior
- Marathon Warnings and Dangers
- Estado do Maranhão Warnings and Dangers
- Folkestone Warnings and Dangers
- Be Aware / Be Prepared
- Little Rock Warnings and Dangers
- Estado de Baja California Sur Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 86 Reviews
- 146 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
Photos in BarcelonaSee All Photos (146)
Videos in BarcelonaSee All Videos (69)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eskilstuna Intro, 509 reviews, 1856 photos, 36 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 242 reviews, 934 photos, 47 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 271 reviews, 840 photos, 35 travelogues
- Södermanlands Län Intro, 74 reviews, 476 photos, 39 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 135 reviews, 222 photos, 10 travelogues
- Rönninge Intro, 67 reviews, 280 photos, 18 travelogues
- Sundby Intro, 41 reviews, 209 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Västerås Intro, 81 reviews, 159 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 86 reviews, 146 photos, 6 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 3 reviews, 219 photos, 27 travelogues
Latest Barcelona hotel reviews
- Alimara Hotel
- 138 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 28, 2013
- Hotel Alexandra
- 291 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 17, 2013
- Hostal Santa Anna
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 22, 2013
- Hotel L'Alguer
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 10, 2013
- Hotel Cataluna
- 53 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 26, 2013
- Hostal Rio de Castro
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 11, 2013
- Hostal Residencia Barcelona
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
- Hostal Ciudad Condal
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 3, 2013
- AB Viladomat Hotel Barcelona
- 231 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Mambo Tango Youth Hostel
- 33 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 22, 2013
- Hostal Goya
- 220 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 14, 2013
- Barcelona Dream Hostel
- 44 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 6, 2013
- Residencia Australia Hostal Barcelona
- 173 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 11, 2013
- Center Ramblas Youth Hostel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
- HCC Open Hotel
- 124 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 6, 2013
- Temple de la Sagrada Familia- 430 Reviews, 889 Photos
- Las Ramblas- 224 Reviews, 361 Photos
- Parc Guell- 309 Reviews, 624 Photos
- Casa Mila - La Pedrera- 180 Reviews, 343 Photos
- Tibidabo- 56 Reviews, 108 Photos
- Montjuic- 78 Reviews, 163 Photos
- Casa Batlló- 121 Reviews, 257 Photos
- Plaça Reial- 56 Reviews, 96 Photos
- Monument a Colon - Columbus Monument- 87 Reviews, 150 Photos
- Beaches- 72 Reviews, 125 Photos
See All Barcelona Things to Do