"My visit to Romania." Romania by Dizzyhead

Romania Travel Guide: 6,637 reviews and 21,482 photos

Welcome.

I visited a nice country and I will always remember this country. I have mostly of my time spent in Transylvania and that was so nice there. There are so many nice cities and the architechure is enourmous there. I would like to have a little summer house there in any village.

Romania´s countryside is wunderful.

I never thought that Romania was such a beautiful country, but I was totally wrong. This countryside is so beautiful, and so interesting like Ukraine´s countryside. On the picture you see a farmer with a horse and a waggon. Very common to see there actually. It was for me a totally new world. Old traditional life and the new modern life living beside each other. I recommend you to visit the countryside of Romania.

Hai Romania.

I found this supporter scarf in a bar in Barcelona, Spain. I remembered so many good memories from my trip here in Romania and the hospitality, which I never will forget. I will always be interested when some one ask me to go to here or invite. I cannot refuse it.

• Pros:The hospitality....
  • Cons:That a president destroyed the economy for them....
  • In a nutshell:The friendly people I never will forget.
  • Last visit to Romania: Oct 2008
  • Intro Updated Jun 17, 2012

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2012 at 2:34 AM

The next VT Euro meeting will be held in Sibiu.

Ciao!

• Petruta's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Open the eyes and you will see much more then wild dogs around. And for general information, they are usually not dangerous! We need for our animals a better system ... and for us all as well.

• trinidat's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2009 at 12:01 PM

So as i understand, the general things what i should see in Romania are DOGS!!! This page is very inforamtive!!!! Wishes, Alla

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2008 at 1:50 AM

Wild dogs are sad...i hope they get someone to take care of them...but they can have rabies too...

• mirchica's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2008 at 5:44 AM

It seems that you had great time there,I'm waiting for the other tips

• timada's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2008 at 11:19 AM

oh yes , I agree and they are very nervous .... they don't stop at the pedestrian cross !

• lauraEA's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2008 at 4:32 AM

I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Romania.

Dizzyhead

“Travel, why not?”

Badges & Stats in Romania

Have you been to Romania?

Latest Activity in Romania