"My visit to Romania." Romania by Dizzyhead
Romania Travel Guide: 6,637 reviews and 21,482 photos
I visited a nice country and I will always remember this country. I have mostly of my time spent in Transylvania and that was so nice there. There are so many nice cities and the architechure is enourmous there. I would like to have a little summer house there in any village.
I never thought that Romania was such a beautiful country, but I was totally wrong. This countryside is so beautiful, and so interesting like Ukraine´s countryside. On the picture you see a farmer with a horse and a waggon. Very common to see there actually. It was for me a totally new world. Old traditional life and the new modern life living beside each other. I recommend you to visit the countryside of Romania.
I found this supporter scarf in a bar in Barcelona, Spain. I remembered so many good memories from my trip here in Romania and the hospitality, which I never will forget. I will always be interested when some one ask me to go to here or invite. I cannot refuse it.
- Pros:The hospitality....
- Cons:That a president destroyed the economy for them....
- In a nutshell:The friendly people I never will forget.
Dizzyhead's Related Pages
Romania Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Romania, a country of history, art, and humanity"
- "It was ' home' for a few months"
- "Romania, Eastern Jewel"
- "Ce faci, Romania?"
- "Welcome to my homecountry"
- "Walking in the Carpathian Mountains"
- "Romania-worth a sin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Romania
- Hotels in Romania
- Transportation in Romania
- Nightlife in Romania
- Restaurants in Romania
- Shopping in Romania
- Warnings and Dangers in Romania
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Romania
- 83 Reviews
- 136 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Romania?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Romania
Videos in RomaniaSee All Videos (60)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eskilstuna Intro, 509 reviews, 1912 photos, 43 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 247 reviews, 946 photos, 47 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 277 reviews, 908 photos, 43 travelogues
- Södermanlands Län Intro, 79 reviews, 517 photos, 42 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 135 reviews, 237 photos, 12 travelogues
- Rönninge Intro, 69 reviews, 282 photos, 18 travelogues
- Sundby Intro, 41 reviews, 209 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Västerås Intro, 81 reviews, 159 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 86 reviews, 146 photos, 6 travelogues
- Stockholms Län Intro, 50 reviews, 178 photos, 9 travelogues