Sigtuna Local Custom Tips by Dizzyhead
Sigtuna Local Customs: 3 reviews and 3 photos
If you are interested in castles you can join Skokloster Slotts Vänner. It is an non-religious and non political organisation, but they want Skokloster castle to live and they want to learn more about this castle. You get special invitations to parties and other exciting events here at the castle, if you become a member. They also fix parties and trips to other places around in Europe. You also get free entrance to the Palace hallwyska and Livrustskammaren. 20% of all gifts in the shop of course free entrance to Skokloster castle too.
Other Contact: email@example.com (chairman)
I love Sigtuna. I saw this sticker on a car when I visited Sigtuna summer 2009. I loved Sigtuna too, so I thought this could be a nice thing to show all other vters. Sigtuna is a lovely little town in Stockholm´s region and very close to the the university city Uppsala, and with lots of old houses. If you get the chance you should visit Sigtuna. I plan to visit this summer too (2010) and bring my foreign friends here.
During the summers they have summer theatres at Biskops Arnö and that can be anice thing to visit. Every year they make a new play, so check with the tourist information office in Sigtuna what they will play that year you visit Biskop´s Arnö. You can also check this website www.biskopsarno.se or call this number and ask after tickets 0171 - 826 70.
Phone: 0171 - 826 70
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 08 - 402 30 21
More Reviews (11)
- See All Visit Ingvarsstenen in Varpsund.
- See All Have a ice cream at Sjövillan.
- See All Here you find the alcohol.
Dizzyhead's Related Pages
Sigtuna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Millenarian history a 30-minute bus ride away"
- "Sweden's oldest town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sigtuna
- Hotels in Sigtuna
- Transportation in Sigtuna
- Nightlife in Sigtuna
- Restaurants in Sigtuna
- Shopping in Sigtuna
- See All...
Explore the World
- Versailles Hotels
- Sriharikota Island Hotels
- Eaton Hotels
- Cortina Hotels
- Stein am Rhein
- Región del Maule
Badges & Stats in Sigtuna
- 15 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Sigtuna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sigtuna
Photos in SigtunaSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eskilstuna Intro, 505 reviews, 1813 photos, 29 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 238 reviews, 902 photos, 44 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 267 reviews, 774 photos, 28 travelogues
- Södermanlands Län Intro, 69 reviews, 419 photos, 34 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 134 reviews, 221 photos, 10 travelogues
- Rönninge Intro, 67 reviews, 280 photos, 18 travelogues
- Sundby Intro, 41 reviews, 209 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Västerås Intro, 80 reviews, 156 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 86 reviews, 146 photos, 6 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 3 reviews, 219 photos, 27 travelogues
Latest Sigtuna hotel reviews
- 1909 Sigtuna Stads Hotell
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013