"One Night In Gilroy" Gilroy by vichatherly
Gilroy Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 111 photos
We stopped off for one night in Gilroy, in June 2010, after just having spent the day travelling down from San Francisco. We had just spent an enjoyable afternoon and evening in Monterey. We were on day four/five of our thirteen day, four state, tour around California, Arizona and Utah and Nevada. The plan was to spend three nights in San Francisco and then hire a car to head down the coast to Monterey, staying at Gilroy for the night.
Then it was off for two nights just outside Yosemite National Park, followed by two nights in Death Valley National Park, two nights in the Grand Canyon, one night in Monument Valley State Park and finally one night at Bryce Canyon National Park before leaving the car and departing back from Las Vegas. All went to plan and we had a brilliant time, putting about 2,200 on the hire car mileage.
- Pros:A Good Comfy Bed for the Night
vichatherly's Related Pages
Gilroy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gilroy: The Garlic Capital of the World"
- "10 years too long"
- "What's that smell?"
- "Not Quite Gilroy, actually San Martin"
- "One Night In Gilroy"
- "Gilroy was a great place to live."
- "Gilroy -- The Garlic Capital of the World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gilroy
- Hotels in Gilroy
- Transportation in Gilroy
- Restaurants in Gilroy
- Shopping in Gilroy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gilroy
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Gilroy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gilroy
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 94 reviews, 177 photos, 3 travelogues
- Knebworth Intro, 33 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chatham Intro, 37 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Donets'k Intro, 19 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 22 reviews, 54 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 22 reviews, 52 photos
- Bayeux Intro, 16 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues