"The bears are worth the trip" King Salmon by vichatherly
King Salmon Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 27 photos
We stayed here as part of our two week Alaskan holiday.
We came for two days and nights for the "Valley of 10,000 Smokes Tour" and "Salmon and Bear watching" at Brookes Lodge
- Pros:The bears are awesome
- Cons:The poor old salmon don't stand a chance
- In a nutshell:Get there when the bear sushi bar is open!
This is a definite must do! The only thing to bear in mind is the dates. To get a real bear experience and see them in... more travel advice
We had a break from bear watching for lunch and to warm up around the fire at the Lodge. Lunch was self service, hot or... more travel advice
vichatherly's Related Pages
King Salmon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The bears are worth the trip"
- "King Salmon, Alaska , Are we having fun yet??"
- "The last frontier to ... bears"
- See All...
- Things to Do in King Salmon
- Hotels in King Salmon
- Transportation in King Salmon
- Restaurants in King Salmon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in King Salmon
- 6 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to King Salmon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in King Salmon
Photos in King SalmonSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 94 reviews, 177 photos, 3 travelogues
- Knebworth Intro, 33 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chatham Intro, 37 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Donets'k Intro, 19 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 22 reviews, 54 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 22 reviews, 52 photos
- Bayeux Intro, 16 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues