"Operation Market Garden Tour – Kleve" Top 5 Page for this destination Kleve by vichatherly
Kleve Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 92 photos
I went on the trip with my brother-in-law Damian, who was also interested in going “A Bridge Too Far”. We were taking “Hell’s Highway” starting from Leopoldsburg and Lommel in Belgium and then into Holland and Eindhoven, Son, Best, Veghel,
Grave, Overasselt, Nijmegen, Groesbeek and then finally onto Oosterbeek and Arnhem.
Although not technically part of our Market Garden tour we had decided to visit this cemetery in Germany as a good friend of mines Uncle is buried here and we went to pay our respects and take some pictures for her as she had never had chance to visit the spot.
I took some pictures of the cemetery and the grave of 2nd Lieutenant D M Seagrave and they were then sent to his sister in Brazil.
vichatherly's Related Pages
Kleve Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kleve Page"
- "Kleve - via Romana"
- "Kleve, Germany, just across our "border""
- "Operation Market Garden Tour – Kleve"
- "weekend in Kleve"
- "SCHLOSS MOYLAND"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kleve
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Kleve?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kleve
Photos in KleveSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Knebworth Intro, 31 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chatham Intro, 37 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 22 reviews, 54 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 22 reviews, 52 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 16 reviews, 55 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue