"Blackpool - A place of sand and nurses" Blackpool by vichatherly
Blackpool Travel Guide: 502 reviews and 951 photos
A weekend of football doing "the Big One", and following nurses!
- Pros:A place to let your hair down
- Cons:It can be a tad windy on the front
- In a nutshell:Fun fun fun all the way
A great place to go for the weekend with your mates. Five-a-side football champions taking the final penalty. more travel advice
vichatherly's Related Pages
Blackpool Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Reinventing itself again"
- "Blackpool ( Kiss me quick hats )"
- "Brilliant Blackpool"
- "Candy Floss in Winter"
- "Golden Mile"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Blackpool
- Hotels in Blackpool
- Transportation in Blackpool
- Nightlife in Blackpool
- Restaurants in Blackpool
- Shopping in Blackpool
- Warnings and Dangers in Blackpool
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Blackpool
- 12 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Blackpool?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blackpool
- updated a Blackpool Travel Page "Blackpool - A place of sand and nurses"
- Posted in Travel Southampton Forum "Re: Places to eat and visit"
- Commented on one of sourbugger's Blackpool travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Blackpool - A place of sand and nurses"
- Wrote a Review Tapas Bar in Blackpool Nightlife
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 94 reviews, 177 photos, 3 travelogues
- Knebworth Intro, 33 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chatham Intro, 37 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Donets'k Intro, 19 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 22 reviews, 54 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 22 reviews, 52 photos
- Bayeux Intro, 16 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues