"Aalborg" Top 5 Page for this destination Ålborg by vichatherly
Ålborg Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 187 photos
This Danish town is a good place for a European away fixture. It's not that exciting of a tourist place but because of its size, everything is very accessible.
I went with the wife and a few friends for a two night stay.
My visit to Aalborg was for the UEFA Champions League Group Match game.
Manchester United played Aalborg BK in the Energi Nord Arena on 30 September 2008. United won drew 3-0, with goals from Rooney and two from Berbatov.
- Pros:Small and easily accessible
- Cons:Not too much to disappoint you
- In a nutshell:Get stuck into the pickled Herrings at breakfast!
This is quite an interesting place. It contains the underground excavations of the Alborg Franciscan Friary. It shows... more travel advice
This street is packed full of bars and restaurants and is a great place to have a pre match drink. The bars are pretty... more travel advice
vichatherly's Related Pages
Ålborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aalborg - A Revitalized City"
- "The 3rd biggest city in Denmark"
- "Center of northern Danish industry"
- "The lively capital of North Jutland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ålborg
- Hotels in Ålborg
- Transportation in Ålborg
- Nightlife in Ålborg
- Restaurants in Ålborg
- Shopping in Ålborg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ålborg
- 10 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Ålborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ålborg
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 80 reviews, 145 photos, 3 travelogues
- Knebworth Intro, 33 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chatham Intro, 37 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Donets'k Intro, 19 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 22 reviews, 54 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 22 reviews, 52 photos
- Bayeux Intro, 16 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 16 reviews, 55 photos