"Halloween Capitol of the World" Anoka by sketchyhand
Anoka Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 13 photos
My true home town and a beautiful place to live indeed. I graduated from Anoka High School in 1997 and my parent still live there today. The historic downtown, many parks and laid back feel give Anoka its charm and character. I recommend stopping in for a visit.
sketchyhand's Related Pages
Anoka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Home. Anoka, Minnesota."
- "Halloween Capitol of the World"
- "Anoka, US"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anoka
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Anoka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anoka
Photos in AnokaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Ciudad Juárez Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Rocky Mountain National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Royale, Isle Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Baudette Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fargo Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- Boston Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Fergus Falls Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Umphang Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue