"Devil's Lake can rock you!" Devils Lake State Park by simcard
Devils Lake State Park Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 27 photos
When I am writing this now I am still having my sore legs from yesterday hiking at Devil's Lake. However, it was fun and as a photography lover like me, it worth everything to hike up there and get tons of great pictures.
I am not sure why it is called Devil's Lake though. It isn't scary, however, it is definitely family friendly place.
Compared to the nearby overrated Dells area, I would rather go for Devil's Lake State Park as it has more to explore and good nature view. Hiking, camping, biking, swimming, boating... It is just fun!
There are so many great scenes on the way to the top. I bet you would regret if you forget your camera. more travel advice
simcard's Related Pages
Devils Lake State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The only place to Rock Climb "near "Chicago"
- "Swimming and climbing combination"
- "Devil's Lake can rock you!"
- "Devils Lake"
- "4th of july"
- "Tee Pee at Devils Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Devils Lake State Park
- Hotels in Devils Lake State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Devils Lake State Park
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Devils Lake State Park
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Devils Lake State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Devils Lake State Park
Photos in Devils Lake State ParkSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 49 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zhouzhuang Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Guangdong Sheng Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos
- Chicago Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Beijing Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wisconsin Dells Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Zhejiang Sheng Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Hangzhou Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos