"Lots of fun in Enschede!" Top 5 Page for this destination Enschede by OrlandoBR
Enschede Travel Guide: 143 reviews and 346 photos
An old friend from my study abroad program in California brought me to ENSCHEDE, a small but typical and pleasant Dutch town. Instead of big museums or famous monuments, here I rode a bike, had Grolsch beer, met locals, which meant one of the most memorable cultural immersions of my life so far. Marvellous.
Enschede is almost on the border with Germany. I crossed the whole country from Enschede to the airport in Amsterdam in just 2 hours. About the distance from my apartment to the airport here in São Paulo!
On the central square in Enschede there is an old church you can visit. In Dutch, old is "oude", which exhausts my... more travel advice
OrlandoBR's Related Pages
Enschede Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My hometown Enschede and my travelwishes...."
- "Lots of fun in Enschede!"
- "Excellent Eanske"
- "Enschede...a very beautiful town"
- "A flying visit"
- "JUDO TEAM - 4 COUNTRY MEETING"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Enschede
- Hotels in Enschede
- Transportation in Enschede
- Nightlife in Enschede
- Restaurants in Enschede
- Shopping in Enschede
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Enschede
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Enschede?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Enschede
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 75 reviews, 189 photos, 12 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 26 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 30 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lyon Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manaus Intro, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue