"Under construction! Sorry for the inconvenience" Top 5 Page for this destination Troyes by OrlandoBR
Troyes Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 120 photos
Troyes is a small town in the Champagne region, on the way from Paris to Strasbourg. It's golden ages were te Medieval times, when it got rich through commerce, being the site of famous fairs, and the Renaissance, when it became an important artistic center with schools of sculpture and stained-glass widows. Calm, charming and rich with medieval ambiance... one of the best alternatives for a day-trip from Paris.
OrlandoBR's Related Pages
Troyes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TROYES OR TROY"
- "An Old City With A Collection of 20C Art"
- "Troyes: Off the Beaten Track"
- "Troyes ,more beautiful then I could imagine"
- "Under construction! Sorry for the inconvenience"
- "La Ruelle des Chats"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Troyes
- Hotels in Troyes
- Restaurants in Troyes
- Shopping in Troyes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Troyes
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Troyes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Troyes
Photos in TroyesSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 75 reviews, 189 photos, 12 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 26 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 30 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lyon Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manaus Intro, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue