"THE LIGHTOUSES.." Lighthouse Point by piccolina

Lighthouse Point Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 31 photos

ONE OF MY PASSIONS....LIGHTOUSES

I PUT IN THIS PAGE SOME PICS OF LIGHTOUSES..SOME ARE TAKEN BY ME, SOME ARE POSTCARDS AND SOME ARE GIVEN TO ME BY A VT FRIEND, MURRA.

LIGHTHOUSES ARE REALLY MY PASSION, I COLLECT THEM IN EVERY KINDS...PICS, POSTCARDS, OBJECTS..I LIKE THEM SINCE MANY YEARS...I THINK THEY ARE ENCHANTING PLACES..ONLY QUIET AND THE SOUND OF THE SEA.
IN THE PIC THE CAMPOBELLO
LIGHTOUSE.....MAINE

• Intro Updated Dec 16, 2004

• DEBBBEDB's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Hillsboro Inlet is the only lighthouse that really belongs in this location

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2005 at 2:44 AM

This wonderful page is an excellent illustration to my poem for you, one day you will add a very special Lighthouse to this page...the one you'll have...your own one...mai mai mai.....

• gregoryr1m's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2005 at 6:37 PM

What an original idea, Carolina. I loved the lighthouses.

• Tourtech's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2005 at 6:56 PM

There is a great lighthouse in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia - Canada and another in Byron Bay, Australia. Both with museums. Hope you get to check them out. Safe travels from travelling Canadians!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2004 at 4:18 AM

Carolina, what a delightful idea! Your passion for lighthouses is really neat..and your have seen and collected some really wonderful ones.

• jamiesno's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2004 at 5:45 AM

This would be a cool place to visit in Florida. You'll find a great lighthouse here: virtualtourist.com/m/4e22e/d... In my old home town :-)

• Shaft28's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2003 at 3:16 PM

Funny I was just commenting to my wife this past weekend while traveling down the Oregon coast, how much I enjoy lighthouses. Think I need to start making apoint to visit more. Thanks very cool page.

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2003 at 2:11 PM

Wonderful collection of lighthouses! I love it! I have a collection of lighthouses myself :-)))) Hahaha, I can't go anywhere without looking if there is a lighthouse in the neighbourhood that I can take a picture of, LOL

Badges & Stats in Lighthouse Point

Have you been to Lighthouse Point?

Latest Activity in Lighthouse Point