"Welcome to Legoland" Top 5 Page for this destination Billund by piccolina

Billund Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 82 photos

LEGOLAND Billund has over 50 fantastic rides and attractions. We liked much the Miniland. Miniland is the big world in miniature with world-famous buildings and environments -all built of 20 million Lego bricks. In Miniland, the ships sail 12,000 nautical miles annually through the small canals .There is always hectic activity at the Fire Station, this year's new attraction in Miniland. The small LEGO firemen are always ready to respond when needed, and the fire engines drive through the streets with wailing sirens and flashing blue lights. It's easy spend time looking at this fantastic little world

• Last visit to Billund: Aug 2003
  • Intro Updated Oct 20, 2003

• akkipaa's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Last Friday I just, by rerouting my flights, got to Billund, and was here just to check who have been there before. 2003! I was there last time about same years :) Nice photos you have here! Take care!

• Jul 7, 2011 at 3:15 AM

Great photos !

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2005 at 8:26 AM

Gulliverina in Legoland ! Lovely pics, Carolina !!! It is a pity that I missed Legoland !

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2005 at 2:31 AM

LOL Graet GULLIVER....INA well Gulliverina or Carolina you still the Beautifulina! Great Page :-)))

• gubbi1's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2005 at 1:10 PM

Hi! Seems you like Denmark! I am thankful to this country! A Oneday-trip on holidays from Denmark to Sweden changed my life... see my pages... Happy Easter! Christian.

• hassan_abu's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2005 at 5:00 AM

Great Legoland page. Can you tell me how to drive to Billund from Goteborg, Sweden? I intend to go to Legoland in the summer. Thanks.

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2003 at 3:41 AM

se il mondo forsse un gran' LEGO

• chancay's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2003 at 7:04 AM

I have been here long time ago with my parents once...I loved it!! Beautiful memories ;-) LEGO, important part of my childhood!

• Sep 28, 2003 at 12:42 PM

when I was a child I always wanted to go there. now I am sure I like it also today !

• Roeffie's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2003 at 7:38 AM

Still have to put up my picts. and tips for Legoland!

Badges & Stats in Billund

Have you been to Billund?

Latest Activity in Billund