"RIBE" Top 5 Page for this destination Ribe by piccolina
Ribe Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 41 photos
Ribe is the oldest city of Denmark. It was an important place of commerce for the Vikings in the 9th century. Until about 1600 the city flourished as Denmarks most important harbour. When the river choked with sand the trade-routes changed and the city's importance dwindled. Today Ribe is only a small town, but is a very pretty place.
Nice place, with big spaces for tents and caravans. Clean bathroom and shower, but a very small swimmingpool. Prices... more travel advice
Lying less than a kilometer south of the town's historic core, this Viking center is affiliated with Ribe Vikinger. The... more travel advice
piccolina's Related Pages
Ribe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ribe - not to be missed"
- "Ribe - the oldest town of Danmark & former capital"
- "An enchanting town"
- "A friendly place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ribe
- Hotels in Ribe
- Transportation in Ribe
- Restaurants in Ribe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ribe
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Ribe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ribe
Top 10 Pages
- Torino Intro, 34 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 37 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Versailles Intro, 27 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Martinique Intro, 17 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mondovì Intro, 3 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Taranto Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 1 review, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Siracusa Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue