"SAN QUIRICO D'ORCIA" San Quirico d'Orcia by piccolina
San Quirico d'Orcia Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 19 photos
We used every morning to have a wonderful breakfast in San Quirico d'Orcia' s Cafè, sitting outside enjoying the atmosphere
San Quirico, is of origins, undoubtedly, Etruscan. This is testified by findings of cinerary urns and other funeral objects abd vessels, now kept in the Etruscan archeological museum in Siena.
Inside the town you must see Palazzo Chigi and the Horti Leonini, an enormous garden opens into a wide perspective flight, the effect of which is helped by the perfectly geometrical beds of box.
piccolina's Related Pages
San Quirico d'Orcia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Quirico D'Orcia"
- "Sao quirico D' Orcia"
- "SAN QUIRICO D'ORCIA"
- "San Quirico d'Orcia, The hidden Jewell"
- "I was there....."
- "San Quirico d'Orcia, Val d'Orcia"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Quirico d'Orcia
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to San Quirico d'Orcia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Quirico d'Orcia
Photos in San Quirico d'OrciaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Torino Intro, 34 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 37 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Versailles Intro, 27 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Martinique Intro, 17 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mondovì Intro, 3 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Taranto Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 1 review, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Siracusa Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue