"SantoStefano Belbo" Santo Stefano Belbo by piccolina
Santo Stefano Belbo Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 3 photos
In Santo Stefano Belbo was born one of the most famous italian writer , Cesare Pavese.
My favourite books written by him are "Il mestiere di vivere" and "La casa in collina".Currently i am reading "La luna e i falò"
Cesare Pavese - Nocturne
The hill is like night against the clear sky.
Your head framed against it, barely moving,
and moving with the sky. You are like a cloud
seen between branches. In your eyes the laughter
and strangeness of a sky that is not yours.
The hill of earth and leaves halts
your bright gaze with its dark mass,
your mouth has the curve of a gentle hollow
between distant slopes. You seem to play
with the great hill and the clearness of the sky:
to please me you echo the ancient background
and make it purer.
But you live elsewhere.
Your gentle blood came from elsewhere.
The words you say have no meeting-point
with the rugged sadness of this sky.
You are only a white and sweetly gentle cloud
entangled one night among ancient branches.
- In a nutshell:dreaming with fantastic sourrounding hills....
piccolina's Related Pages
Santo Stefano Belbo Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Santo Stefano Belbo
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Santo Stefano Belbo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santo Stefano Belbo
Photos in Santo Stefano BelboSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Torino Intro, 34 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 37 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Versailles Intro, 27 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Martinique Intro, 17 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mondovì Intro, 3 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Taranto Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 1 review, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Siracusa Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue