"Taranto" Taranto by piccolina

Taranto Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 66 photos

Il monumento ai marinai

"Il monumento ai Marinai, che accoglie con un saluto le navi che ritornano al porto dopo le loro missioni....."

"The monument to the Sailors, that welcomes with a greeting the ships that return to the port after their missions. "

"Taranto is the city where my family come from......
i spent many holidays of my life in Taranto..and i have many sweet rememeber ..
Taranto is an "explosive " city...filled of live..during the day, but expecially in the night...a lot of fun.you must try it..!

a note: the most of the pics are mine, but not all like the food's pics and the ceramica's pic....."

• Last visit to Taranto: Jun 2004
  • Intro Updated Jun 22, 2004

• Don12's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2007 at 5:04 PM

Thanks again for a nice summary of this part of Puglia

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2005 at 2:29 AM

Receipes are perfect! wish to see this root land one day soon.. con te certamente... :-)) un giorno con te... Never I let my heart die...

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2005 at 7:01 AM

I love the intro photo! Beautiful! Those recipes look soooo delicious! I just love Italian food :-))

• Jan 5, 2005 at 3:00 AM

Complimenti per la pagina, anch'io provengo da Taranto, e' bellissimo rivedere certi posti. Un saluto da Marcello.

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2004 at 6:24 AM

Buonaserra & come sta Carolina? Mio parlare Italiano meno poco so agree with Wal, the recipes in Inglese per favore. Is Beatrice your bambino? She must be doubly dangerous now. My twin girls are almost 6 so I understand. Ciao from downunder!

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2004 at 3:21 PM

I bet these Receips are fantastic..unfortunatly, I need a translater ^..^ anyway, thank your for a beautiful page

• millano79's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2004 at 4:21 PM

Ah..come faremmo se non ci fosse la Raffo! Un bacione da Taranto!

• Renescheffer's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2004 at 1:21 AM

Carolina I ve read yr Taranto page.....very nice. I want to go there ! Who is Beatrice ? Niece or daughter ? R

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2004 at 9:50 PM

What a joy to read and view your travelogues, especially about your family. You have stunning photographs and the restaurant tips are marvelous.

• lichinga's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2003 at 12:41 PM

Great page, greatest culinary tips!

Badges & Stats in Taranto

Have you been to Taranto?

Latest Activity in Taranto