Torino Off The Beaten Path Tips by piccolina
Torino Off The Beaten Path: 49 reviews and 74 photos
From this little station you can take the train to arrive on the top of Superga Hill, where there is the amazing Superga Church, where there are the tomb of the first Italy's Kings and Queens
The price to go and to come back are: from Mo to Fri € 3,10
Sat-Sun- € 4,13
La Cremagliera is the name of the little train who go up on Superga....Is a nice little trip in summer.
..and the city will be a perfect city only when she will have the Hammam...' (the 48th night of Sheerazade)
First city in Italy , since the 8th march of 1995, to have opened an Hammam only for woman.
It's an amazing experience to have ...believe me.
Hammam del Centro Interculturale Alma Mater
via Norberto Rosa 4a - tel. 201727
Hours: mon.: 10-13; tue. and wed. 14.30-20; thu.and fri. 10-13 e 14.30-20; sat. 10.30-20
More Reviews (31)
- See All Trattoria della posta
- See All Il Castello medioevale
- See All Olimpic Winter Games
- See All Courtyard
- See All A nice square
piccolina's Related Pages
Torino Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Torino aka Turin"
- "Torino - After the Olympics"
- "Torino, 2006 Winter Olimpics"
- "Turin - The Italian Job"
- "THE FIRST ITALIAN CAPITAL"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Torino
- Hotels in Torino
- Transportation in Torino
- Nightlife in Torino
- Restaurants in Torino
- Shopping in Torino
- Warnings and Dangers in Torino
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Torino
- 34 Reviews
- 69 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 170 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Torino?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torino
Top 10 Pages
- Torino Intro, 34 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 37 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Versailles Intro, 27 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Martinique Intro, 17 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mondovì Intro, 3 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Taranto Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 1 review, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Siracusa Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (83)
- Museums (Egyptian, Cinema...)- 53 Reviews, 90 Photos
- Royal residences- 28 Reviews, 53 Photos
- Mole Antonelliana- 24 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Superga- 13 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Architecture (Neo Classic and Baroque)- 38 Reviews, 82 Photos
- Porta Palazzo and Balon: street markets- 5 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Sacra Sindone (Holy Shroud)- 13 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Valentino's and other Parks- 14 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Monte dei Cappuccini- 7 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Miscellaneous- 15 Reviews, 15 Photos
See All Torino Things to Do