"Folklore Olympics in Sarvar" Sarvar by gulshesh
Sarvar Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 12 photos
Our Folkdance Group "Tanzforum Fensterkitts Bad Saeckingen" (www.tanzforum.org) went to the international folk olympics in Hungary, and one of the towns hosting this event was the town Sarvar, close to the Austrian border. We stayed for one week, and had a marvelous time.
- Pros:Cheap and Cheerfull. Friendly People living there. Big public swimming pool.
- Cons:No nightlife, many tourist traps, rather filthy countryside.
- In a nutshell:Cheap vacation with some nice history and architecture, but no real action.
Well, you go swimming. It's got almost a dozen pools with different temperatures, a sand-soccer field and beach volley.... more travel advice
gulshesh's Related Pages
Sarvar Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Sarvar
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Sarvar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sarvar
Photos in SarvarSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Externsteine Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Sarvar Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bad Säckingen Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Vasvar Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Bodh Gaya Intro, 7 reviews
- Germany Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Ratingen Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- India Intro, 5 reviews