"Wehr - Baden , on the edge of the Hotzenwald" Wehr by gulshesh
Wehr Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 0 photos
I´ll be onest. Wehr is quite boring.
It is small and rather uninteresting, unless you´re into neo-nazi-stoopid-stuff. It´s just over 900 Years old, and has no mentionable nightlife whatsoever. But I´ll do my best to make it as interesting as possible.
Uhm... If you don´t have any high expectations... then yes, you might.
Wehr lies right on the Hotzenwald border. The Wehra runns through it, which is the natural border, so anything east of the Wehra is Hotzenwald. If you ride a motorcycle then you´ll love the Wehratal between Wehr and Todmoos. It is a fabulous serpentine road, with lots of dangerous corners and curves. We´ve got a chinese/vietnamese restaurant, 3 Italians, one turkish fastfood and a few good ol german kitchens.
No further nightlife I´m afraid.
- Pros:good for wandering, motorcycling, naturists, and nature lovers
- Cons:No nightlife
Dinkelberg. It´s the hill between Wehr and Schwörstadt, and doesn´t belong to the Hotzenwald anymore. You have a nice... more travel advice
gulshesh's Related Pages
Wehr Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Wehr
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Wehr?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wehr
Top 10 Pages
- Externsteine Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Sarvar Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bad Säckingen Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Vasvar Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Bodh Gaya Intro, 7 reviews
- Germany Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Ratingen Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- India Intro, 5 reviews