"Scotty´s Bad Säckingen Page" Bad Säckingen by gulshesh
Bad Säckingen Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 18 photos
O.K. I wasn´t born exactly here, but this is the closest, and the nextbiggest town around, and I´ve spent a lot of time here.
Säckingen is cosy, and a bit boring if you´re looking for anything special. We´ve still got a cinema, but It´s more a hole than a cinemax. Acording to the authorities, we´ll gonna get a new cinema within 5 years, right next to Migros.
"Feelings"... offers ballroomdancing-music for the mature (fox, tango, chacha, walz)
"Club 69"... offers modern music, but the crowd is into boozing, and fighting a lot. More something for the rough guy.
So if you wanna go dancing, you´ll better go to Zürich, Basel, Grenzach, Stein, Schopfheim, or Tiengen.
2 Indian, 3 Chinese, 1 Greek, 5+ Italian, dozen turks and lots of good ol german food. ("Alte Zunft")
Coctailbars: "Rhybruck", "Zollstock"
We´ve also got an Outdoor-Swimmingpool, and a Indoor-Health-Swimmingpool (Kurbad)
- Pros:Nice Buildings, Nice Culture for mature persons, Swiming, Dance-Scool,
- Cons:No "real" nightlife (expt. McD)
- In a nutshell:Cozy but sleepy
Aaaaalright... Whatdayawannado??? We´ve got: Squaredance, Rounddance, Linedance, Jazzdance, Ballroomdancing, Rock `n... more travel advice
gulshesh's Related Pages
Bad Säckingen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice visit to south of Germany"
- "Scotty´s Bad Säckingen Page"
- "Bad Säckingen"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bad Säckingen
- 7 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bad Säckingen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bad Säckingen
Top 10 Pages
- Externsteine Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Sarvar Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bad Säckingen Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Vasvar Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Bodh Gaya Intro, 7 reviews
- Germany Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Ratingen Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- India Intro, 5 reviews