"A Tale of Too Much" Stuttgart by Todd64

Stuttgart Travel Guide: 615 reviews and 1,604 photos

Entschuldigen Sie. Ist das der Zoo?

I was told that I did alot more than stand in front of sign-post's all day looking like a terribly obvious tourist, (I think it's the over-faded jeans, or maybe the Cricket sweater and baseball cap; Jeeeez, what was I thinking?) but as the purpose of my visit to Stuttgart was to see a friend's band play, I found that I drank a little too much that night, so unfortunately my memory is a little blurry. Damn the Festbock I say. Oh, did I mention the Porsche museum? Very cool, and I must say that I've never seen so many "smart" cars. Man, I wish they'd import those here into Canada. Stuttgart is also where I learned the phrase: "Was scheint das Problem zu zein, Herr Wachtmeister?",...It came in quite useful, but I don't know if that's a good thing.

• Last visit to Stuttgart: Mar 2000
  • Intro Updated May 6, 2004

• margaretvn's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2005 at 11:14 AM

our new Smart (convertable) is blue and great!

• damaris05's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2004 at 7:44 PM

that is one sweet car on your transportation tip page!

• SORHUS's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2004 at 7:40 AM

cool padge on the smart...and the on ein th epicture has the same color as my roadster version :-) they are such fun cars

• Voyageuse30's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2004 at 4:39 PM

Great (funny) tips on Stuttgart!

• JetlagCity's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2004 at 2:51 PM

Got a good chuckle out of your writing! We could use those smart cars down here in the States, too!

• karina888's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2004 at 5:25 PM

What a wonderful page! I agree, they are great, aren't they? What a clever idea...those Smarts!

• Mar 4, 2004 at 7:06 AM

Few months ago I was driving my Boxster into Madrid. Going reasonably fast. Then a car flashes me from behind.. he wants to overtake me. I move to the right lane. A fu.cking Smart Car at 160 kms/hr, vibrating like crazy!

• sniem's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2003 at 4:45 AM

Haha!! I love your Stuttgart pages!!! Next time your here take the S-Bahn 1 to Boeblingen hopp of at the Goldberg station walk 5 minutes and your at the Smart Headquarters where they have all the models ...I love the Roadster!!

• AndreSTGT's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2003 at 5:32 PM

In Germany Vodka Red Bull is mainly a drink for girls who don't like beer. That's probably why we have such a low birth rate here. The girls are simply too drunk at night (not as bad as in England though).

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2003 at 10:43 AM

This was an amusing page. I wonder what those from Stuttgart thought!

Todd64

“Västkusten är bäst kusten!”

Badges & Stats in Stuttgart

Have you been to Stuttgart?

Latest Activity in Stuttgart