"Arequipa" Top 5 Page for this destination Arequipa by Diana_Banana

Monasterio De Santa Catalina

• Intro Updated Jun 28, 2004

• hindu1936's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2006 at 3:47 AM

good tips. guess my wife won't be allowed to worship the Lord in her motorcycle leathers. thanks for the rest of your good tips and photos as well

• elpariente's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2006 at 1:49 PM

Your warnings will help me a lot to prepair my next travel Very good photos and tips!!!!!!!!!!

• Paul2001's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2006 at 7:18 PM

Loved your photos of Santa Catalina.

• Hermanater's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2006 at 8:58 AM

Happy Birthday....Great photos in your travelogues.........wish you many more adventures

• COOLBREEZEMAN's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2005 at 1:51 PM

Thanks for all the tips....Iv'e been to Lima 3 times now. Arequipa once...it was great! One more thing.....you are muy bonita ;) Mike

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2005 at 4:32 PM

Great page. Hey I tried the cuy and it wasn't that bad. It was a bit to look at the little clawed feet though!

• fool_moon's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2004 at 3:38 PM

Your tips make me hungry for pictures. BTW I ate the cuy, it doesnt taste that bad, lol.

• chancay's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2004 at 12:52 AM

Really good page...all these warnings and dangers are fortunately more warnings and infos ;-))....I like the cuy, but well, never had one alive as a child, so I didn´t have problems with it... MUY FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!

• besbel's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2004 at 2:55 PM

Very personal page and useful tips on the Peruvian city I love the most. I'm awaiting for more pictures, though...

Badges & Stats in Arequipa

Have you been to Arequipa?

Latest Activity in Arequipa