"I don't know why they live here... but they do." Port Charlotte by dgeorge10
Port Charlotte Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 30 photos
In May 1996, I graduated from college and went down to spend the summer with my folks before starting my first "real job". I hate summers in Port Charlotte... but it was great to spend time with the family. I don't get to see them that often.
The next family picture we took was when I came home after finishing my Masters. By this point I could no longer hide the fact that I am bald... so I started with the shaved head look.
3 months of just bumming around, eating my mom's cooking, and spending time with my baby sisters. It was an absolute blast!
Everyone says I look like my dad... What do you think?
Well.. whoever I look like, it's clear that I am a "perfect" mix of the two of them ;-)
My dad taught me to be sensible... my mom taught me to love life.
- Pros:Mom's home cooking!
- Cons:It's in the middle of nowhere, and most of the time, I hate the weather.
- In a nutshell:I'd never ever go to Port Charlotte if they didn't live there....
dgeorge10's Related Pages
Port Charlotte Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cuban Fishing Village Turned Retirement Mecca"
- "My Second Home"
- "Dunno Why...But I love it Here"
- "I don't know why they live here... but they do."
- "Hit by Charley"
- "Port Charlotte"
- "The Peace River"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Charlotte
- Hotels in Port Charlotte
- Restaurants in Port Charlotte
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Charlotte
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Charlotte
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Port Charlotte?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Charlotte
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Boston Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- California Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stockholm Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 photos
- Chile Intro, 3 photos