"My birthplace, the Prefecture of Shizuoka" Top 5 Page for this destination Shizuoka by Masalla
Shizuoka Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 283 photos
This is a night view of the city of Atami, which is known as a spectacular hot springs resort built on the base of the peninsula of Izu. In summer this city is crowded with people playing on the beach and sightseeing. In spring the most spectacular place in this city may be Atami Baien, a Japanese garden decorated with Japanese plum blossoms. You can easily visit this city by the shinkansen super express train from Tokyo, in only one hour.
There's a very nice hiking route in the southern part of Izu Peninsula. It is in Kawazu Town. Kawazu-Nanadaru(Kawazu 7... more travel advice
When you visit Shizuoka Prefecture, you should visit Izu Peninsula that is known for many tasteful hotsprings, beautiful... more travel advice
Masalla's Related Pages
Shizuoka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MOUNT FUJI STATE"
- "Expanded Shizuoka Touring Tips"
- "My birthplace, the Prefecture of Shizuoka"
- "Swiss_Yalcin's new Shizuoka Page"
- "GOTEMBA CITY, SHIZUOKA PREFECTURE"
- "The Mt Fuji from high way bus view"
- "Shizuoka ?@?Ã‰ª"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shizuoka
- Hotels in Shizuoka
- Transportation in Shizuoka
- Restaurants in Shizuoka
- Shopping in Shizuoka
- Warnings and Dangers in Shizuoka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shizuoka
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Shizuoka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shizuoka
Photos in ShizuokaSee All Photos (6)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shizuoka Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Japan Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Guatemala Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Sendai Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Ecuador Intro, 1 review, 2 photos