"Bolivia" Bolivia by Elmsaafir
Bolivia Travel Guide: 2,171 reviews and 5,877 photos
Short visit to Bolivia (only 3 days) on a short trip to South America. Just enough time to realize how much I really want to go back some day.
Unfortunately, since I didn't have a lot of time, I just crossed the border from Argentina and took the bus up to Tupiza. I spent three days there before heading back to Argentina.
It was August, and the weather was perfect. A bit cool in the evening, but pleasant during the day.
- Pros:Cheap, beautiful, excellent food, kind people
- Cons:None come to mind...
- In a nutshell:Arizona in South America
As with most countries, one is most at risk to injury by cars or other vehicles...be careful as trucks barrel by at... more travel advice
Elmsaafir's Related Pages
Bolivia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "See-It-All Tour of Bolivia and Follow-up Trips"
- "A boiling country - Un pays en ebulition"
- "exciting quiteness"
- "Que Aventura!"
- "Bolivia - the secret heart of the Anden"
- "Bolivia: Not so obvious and that's nice"
- "The Forgotten Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bolivia
- Hotels in Bolivia
- Transportation in Bolivia
- Nightlife in Bolivia
- Restaurants in Bolivia
- Shopping in Bolivia
- Warnings and Dangers in Bolivia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bolivia
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bolivia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bolivia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Somalia Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Saudi Arabia Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Afghanistan Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Israel Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue