"Challenger's Dingle Page" Dingle by challenger
Dingle Travel Guide: 202 reviews and 528 photos
The Dingle Peninsula is one of the most breathtakingly beautiful areas on Ireland’s West Coast. Dingle is pretty much the only village worth mentioning on it, and as such the ideal place for a base. If some of the beaches and areas look extremely familiar to you, then you have probably seen RYAN’S DAUGHTER a few times too many as that film was shot here on location.
Dingle’s surrounding country side, its hills and lakes are some of Ireland’s finest. Use the village as a base for a... more travel advice
challenger's Related Pages
Dingle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of my favorite areas in Ireland"
- "Dingle Town, Co. Kerry"
- "A Slice of Authenticity"
- "WELCOME TO MY DINGLE PAGE ......:-)"
- "Swimming with Fungie, the Dingle Dolphin"
- "The Dingle Peninsula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dingle
- Hotels in Dingle
- Transportation in Dingle
- Nightlife in Dingle
- Restaurants in Dingle
- Shopping in Dingle
- Warnings and Dangers in Dingle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dingle
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Dingle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dingle
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Algarve Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cork Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Duisburg Intro, 18 reviews, 15 photos
- Malta Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Memphis Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Michelstadt Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue