Duisburg Transportation Tips by challenger Top 5 Page for this destination
Duisburg Transportation: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Public transport by trains, trams, buses and underground is very reliable. There are a variety of different options around, but as a rule of thumb it is always cheaper to buy a ticket valid for four journeys than just for one.
Most important thing to remember, however, is that you will need to stamp your tickets PRIOR to going on the transport. There aren’t a hell of a lot of check ups and you may even spend your whole stay in Duisburg without once meeting a conductor, but if you do meet them they will fine you big time if your ticket isn’t stamped. Not knowing this rule will not make them change their mind about the fine!
More Reviews (17)
challenger's Related Pages
Duisburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Surprising Ruhrpot"
- "Challenger's Duisburg Pages"
- "Don't diss Duisburg!"
- "Living in Duisburg"
- "Duisburg - Europe's biggest inland port!"
- "Duisburg...where the whales live...."
- "Duisburg - Where the Ruhr kisses the Rhein"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Duisburg
- Hotels in Duisburg
- Transportation in Duisburg
- Nightlife in Duisburg
- Restaurants in Duisburg
- Shopping in Duisburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Duisburg
- See All...
Explore the World
- Monu Island Hotels
- Klein Curaçao Hotels
- Lolo Hot Springs Hotels
- Ko Kaeo Noi Hotels
Badges & Stats in Duisburg
- 18 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Duisburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Duisburg
Photos in DuisburgSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Algarve Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cork Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Duisburg Intro, 18 reviews, 15 photos
- Malta Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Memphis Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Michelstadt Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue