"The Bernese Alps" Berner Alpen by eurotravels
Berner Alpen Travel Guide: 152 reviews and 657 photos
It may sound strange but the one thing that impressed us most about this area is how beautiful the colours are. I have some photos on my Switzerland and Kandersteg pages. To avoid repetition please take a look at those, especially Kandersteg.
- Pros:Just stunning and relaxing
- Cons:Can be expensive, but you'll never forget it.
eurotravels' Related Pages
Berner Alpen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Berner Alpen - The heart of Switzerland"
- "Bernese Oberland Mountains"
- "Lauchernalp - Lötschental"
- "Grandmother's Walk"
- "Bernese Oberland"
- "JUNGFRAU JOURNEY"
- "Top of Europe (Jungfraujoch)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Berner Alpen
- Hotels in Berner Alpen
- Transportation in Berner Alpen
- Restaurants in Berner Alpen
- Warnings and Dangers in Berner Alpen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Berner Alpen
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Berner Alpen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Berner Alpen
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 21 reviews, 13 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peak District National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bolzano Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sheffield Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verbier Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue