"eurotravels' new Prague Page" Prague by eurotravels

Prague Travel Guide: 11,872 reviews and 24,810 photos

Prague- the home of some great beers and all at bargain prices (you'd get a litre for not much over one euro). Is there any need to say more?. I think so.
It's also a beautiful city and has a feel quite different to most of Europe. I love the sound of the language and it is a dream for women who like to admire fit men in uniform - they seemed to be everywhere.
All in all, a good value city for a more unusual trip.

• Last visit to Prague: May 2002
  • Intro Written Sep 9, 2002

• RhineRoll's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2005 at 4:04 AM

When in Prague next time, try the Pension Dientzenhofer http://www.dientzenhofer.cz Great VT Pages, not just Prague

• neilward's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2004 at 1:47 AM

Great tips thanks,I'll check those beer prices for you !!!!

• sandysmith's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2004 at 1:47 AM

Good page and info, glad to be going next month and equally glad not booked the Crowne Plaza!

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2004 at 2:39 AM

I think everyone tries Boheimian Bagel when in Prague!!!

• wrldtravlr's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2003 at 4:36 PM

I just got back from Prague last week. Great Place, I wish I would have discovered your page before going. Very accurate, especially the warning about the waiters! We paid 8 Euros more on our bill...bah humbug!

• Pounder73's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2003 at 11:22 AM

if you find out about that Skull sculpture... letme know. i found that to be odd as well... in an odd place.

• A2002's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2003 at 8:05 AM

I find Prague very touristy, but I still enjoyed my trip there. There seems to be a lot of tricks with hotels' charges too which we encountered. Nice page.

• OlafS's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2003 at 1:29 AM

Very nice page, excellent pictures! Unfortunately the tip about the waiters is very true, I never found that attitude anywhere else.

• Amitu's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2003 at 6:33 AM

Superb pages..loved the pic of the dancing bldg..will be off to Prague next summer.

• littlesam1's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2003 at 9:30 AM

Great page and photo's. I am planning a trip here next year and am looking forward to it very much. I did not know where the term St. Vitus Dance came from until I read your page. Always good to learn something new everyday!

Badges & Stats in Prague