"eurotravels' new Prague Page" Prague by eurotravels
Prague Travel Guide: 11,872 reviews and 24,809 photos
Prague- the home of some great beers and all at bargain prices (you'd get a litre for not much over one euro). Is there any need to say more?. I think so.
It's also a beautiful city and has a feel quite different to most of Europe. I love the sound of the language and it is a dream for women who like to admire fit men in uniform - they seemed to be everywhere.
All in all, a good value city for a more unusual trip.
The Tyn Church, visible from the Old town square. This looks like it should be in a dracula movie,you could imagine bats... more travel advice
Kampa is the largest of Prague’s Islands, situated on the River Vltava. The Lennon wall is just as the side of the Kampa... more travel advice
eurotravels' Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "prague czech republic"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 16 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 21 reviews, 13 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peak District National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bolzano Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sheffield Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verbier Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue