"eurotravels' new Salzburg Page" Salzburg by eurotravels
Salzburg Travel Guide: 2,583 reviews and 5,951 photos
Salzburg is a lovely place. It’s full of music, not just in the formal gatherings, there are street musicians everywhere. There are lots of interesting places that are easily accessible by train and it would be a shame to go to Salzburg and not see some of the stunning countryside in Salzburgerland.
I can’t remember where this wall was, perhaps someone can tell me. more travel advice
You need to walk about 10 minutes to the cable car station. To look around the caves you need to take the guided tour.... more travel advice
eurotravels' Related Pages
Salzburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mozarts Music and Mozart's Kugeln & Nockerl"
- "The Hidden Wonders of Salzburg - A MUST SEE!"
- "One order of Salzburg, please . . ."
- "Fairyland for Real......"
- "SALZBURG - A CITY I LOVED!"
- "Salzburg and the central Austria lake region."
- "Mozart Music and More"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Salzburg
- Hotels in Salzburg
- Transportation in Salzburg
- Nightlife in Salzburg
- Restaurants in Salzburg
- Shopping in Salzburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Salzburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salzburg
- 9 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Salzburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salzburg
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 21 reviews, 13 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peak District National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bolzano Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sheffield Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verbier Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue