"MrGQ's new Anniston Page" Anniston by MrGQ
Anniston Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 24 photos
I spent a while down there in Ft. McClellan for Army training! The training was Great! I did very well because I was very focused! Why was I very focused? Well .. Because there was nothing else to focus on! :)
The whole town was built aroun Ft.McClellan. Sadly McClellan closed down and I am sure the economy of the town and the whole social structure has been effected. Neverthless, it was a cute town with some attractions.
Main attractions in Anniston:
- Annistone Museum of Natural History.
- Berman Museum of World History.
- Cane Creek Golf Course.
Watch out for 'Jumbo' size landmark in Anniston :) more travel advice
I just realized I have fear of heights! more travel advice
MrGQ's Related Pages
Anniston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Anniston, Alabama"
- "They may have over elaborated a bit"
- "MrGQ's new Anniston Page"
- "What a Hole...."
- "anniston alabama"
- "Military Page"
- "Anniston Alabama"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anniston
- Hotels in Anniston
- Nightlife in Anniston
- Restaurants in Anniston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anniston
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Anniston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anniston
Photos in AnnistonSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Athens Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos
- Maldives Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Seattle Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Greece Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Egypt Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Virginia Beach Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Anniston Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Orlando Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos