"I Love Shanxi!" Taiyuan by celtic67ie
Taiyuan Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 28 photos
I love Shanxi
well my wife is from there!
but also it has a long history, with many great
sites of historical interest
the people are friendly
and the Shanxi noodle is the best in China
pity about all the dust and coal though!
- Pros:people are friendly, cheap, good food, few foreigners
- Cons:dirty and very polluted
- In a nutshell:the real China!
celtic67ie's Related Pages
Taiyuan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tai Yuan - Ping Yao"
- "I Love Shanxi!"
- "warrawee's new Taiyuan Page"
- "mnl's new Taiyuan Page"
- "Taiyuan's Twin Pagodas"
- "majie's new Taiyuan Page"
- "Good to Go"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taiyuan
- Hotels in Taiyuan
- Transportation in Taiyuan
- Warnings and Dangers in Taiyuan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Taiyuan
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Taiyuan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taiyuan
Top 10 Pages
- Ireland Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- London 5 reviews, 21 photos
- China Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Seoul Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Milan 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Harbin Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Taiyuan Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region 2 reviews, 3 photos