"This is so incredible, yet so sad." celtic67ie's Profile
This is so incredible, yet so sad. (not my pic by the way but it is brill)
Re: beautiful fire picture with the deer in the stream
> > and the hillside on fire
> > This awesome picture was taken in the Bitterroot National
> > Forest in Montana on August 6, 2000 by a fire behavior
> > analyst from Fairbanks, Alaska by the name of John McColgan
> > with a Digital camera. Since he was working while he took
> > the picture, he cannot sell or profit from it, so he should
> > at least be recognized as the photographer of this
> > once-in-a-lifetime shot.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 46 Reviews
- 92 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- celtic67ie and irishgalmtl are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Sights of Milan on a December day 2011 in Milan Things to Do
- Commented on one of celtic67ie's Milan travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Rip off prices"
- created a Ireland Travel Page "Birds!"
updated their Profile Page "This is so incredible, yet so sad."
Top 10 Pages
- Ireland Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- London 5 reviews, 21 photos
- China Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Seoul Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Milan 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Harbin Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Taiyuan Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region 2 reviews, 3 photos