"Bardejov, a pleasant surprise" Bardejov by Mr_Furious
Bardejov Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 45 photos
The best surprises are the ones you don't expect.
Bardejov is a town carefully hidden away in the hills of Eastern Slovakia, far off the beaten track . It makes a convenient day or afternoon trip from Kosice and although the old town is vry very small, I bet you will not regret your trip.
- Pros:very nice little old town
- Cons:very small
Bardejov is a carefully preserved medieval town, and the old town walls have nearly remained intact! Everything you want... more travel advice
Another picture of the church of St. Egidius, just because it's such a nice building! more travel advice
Mr_Furious' Related Pages
Bardejov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small great Bardejov"
- "A bit of World Heritage in north eastern Slovakia"
- "Bardejov, a pleasant surprise"
- "Bardejov, Slovakia"
- "Bardejov - Eastern Slovakia"
- "The Bardejov City"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bardejov
- 7 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bardejov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bardejov
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 38 reviews, 35 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 18 reviews, 12 photos
- Chisinau Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sibiu Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Sighisoara Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Nîmes Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Geraardsbergen Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Moldova Intro, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- Novi Sad Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Sinaia Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos