"Mr. Furious' Vidin Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Vidin by Mr_Furious
Vidin Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 126 photos
Vidin is a typical Bulgarian city situated in Northern Bulgaria, along the Danube.
When I was there I only used it as a transit point to Romania (which LP describes as easy and convenient. It isn't) so I can't say I did a lot of sightseeing, but I do believe I did get a good impression of the place.
If you think of using Vidin as a transit point to Bulgaria, please read the "Vidin to Romania" Travelogue later.
The ferryboat between Vidin and Calafat (Romania) is an interesting way to get to/leave Vidin or Romania, but only do it... more travel advice
Walking around in the center is an interesting experience. Especially on a hot Sunday afternoon because, as you can see,... more travel advice
Mr_Furious' Related Pages
Vidin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vidin - Steeped In History Yet Forward Looking"
- "Vidin the gateway to Europe"
- "Mr. Furious' Vidin Page"
- "Present charm of past glories"
- "Northwest orientated"
- "Welcome to my Vidin's page!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vidin
- Hotels in Vidin
- Transportation in Vidin
- Nightlife in Vidin
- Restaurants in Vidin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vidin
- 7 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Vidin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vidin
Photos in VidinSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 38 reviews, 35 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 18 reviews, 12 photos
- Chisinau Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sibiu Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Sighisoara Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Nīmes Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Geraardsbergen Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Moldova Intro, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- Novi Sad Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Sinaia Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos